1/3/13

★ Mahou Kei Heroine Series Mini Sailor Moon R Inspired Locket

★ Mahou Kei Heroine Series
Mini Sailor Moon R Inspired Locket


Laser cut necklace for Starlight Deco Dream's Mahou Kei Heroine series based on Sailor Moon's locket. This version is 1/2 scale for a more discreet daily look ~ ♪。+。

 
   
I chose mirror gold and pink pearl acrylic because it looked really shimmery and regal. 
(The sparkles are generated with my computer, but it DOES shine!!) 


 You're right, Usagi! It IS so pretty.
I've only made a total of five of these. It's LIMITED!




It's 20 USD (a little pricier because of the pearl material)
The charm has a 1 1/2 inch diameter and the gold-tone chain measures 20 inches.
 
 

Thank you for viewing! I'm very busy this month preparing new designs to be cut and assembled. I've promised a lot more magical girl themed jewelry, so you bet your buns you'll see those soon.

For now, please check this necklace out on my webshop

 

No comments:

Post a Comment