2/12/12

☆ミ Making Strawberries Time ☆ミ

 

  Making strawberries is tough work.
Actually, making any little fruits is tough work.
Yet I consider myself now a pro at making strawberries.

You wouldn't believe how much time it takes to properly make one (。≖ิ‿≖ิ)

You must first get the right shape with the clay.
Then you poke little 'seed' holes in it.
Once the strawberry is prepared, you let them all dry.

Then you can colour it more like a strawberry!
I prefer to colour them afterwards because it looks realistic.

See? They look delicious right?

No? Not yet.

How about a little gloss ♫♬
Now they look so fresh and ready to go on top of a cake ! ♥♥

It takes such a long time, but I've perfected the process.
 
 
Now I will go and create a few hundred more (*´-ω-`)・・・フゥ
Then onward to creating more fruit.
And little cake slices to put them on.

Starlight Deco Dream @ Etsy.com


2 comments:

  1. Wow! This is sooo cute ^ ^. I was like how do you make strawberries, hahaha then I realized that it was fake.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I have to make more fruits this week. It's a lot of work, but it's all fun to me!

      Delete