7/7/12

☆ミ Creamy Mami Laser Cut Lockets ☆ミ

▽▲▽▲▽▲▽▲▽▲▽▲▽▲▽▲▽▲▽▲▽▲▽▲▽▲▽▲▽▲▽▲▽▲▽▲▽▲▽▲▽▲

When I originally wanted to create my own jewelry designs, I thought of a cute idea for items

inspired by and based on classic magical girl series of the 80s and 90s I grew up with.

I would call these designs and style "Mahou Kei" (literally Magic Style in Japanese.)

My first completed piece in the magical girl series is Creamy Mami's locket.

It's for sale here on my etsy shop! Please check it.

This necklace is based off of the locket Yu Morisawa uses to change into my favourite

magical girl series from the 80s : Creamy Mami. It's even to scale with the original ~ ♪。+。

It is made from laser cut acrylic with engravings which have been painted in.

The locket pendant itself has a 3 inch diameter while the gold-tone chain is 24 inches.


The frosted version! 
I'm proud of this one! I finally found the perfect dreamy colours!





Wear this necklace and you can pay tribute to the child in you,

wishing to be a beautiful magical idol pop star!

I can't guarantee you will transform into Creamy Mami with this necklace,

but you will feel a little more magical throughout your day! ♥ ♥



Or you can get the pastel earrings version!

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★ ☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★ ☆★☆★


I've been preparing many magical girl items
as jewelry pieces, yet it's a very long and tedious process
because I must do vector work so I can convert them
into beautiful acrylic pieces. Please look forward to more!


▽▲▽▲▽▲▽▲▽▲▽▲▽▲▽▲▽▲▽▲▽▲▽▲▽▲▽▲▽▲▽▲▽▲▽▲▽▲▽▲▽▲

2 comments:

  1. Oh! It's so cute! I can't wait to see more items! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Friend, this web site might be fabulous, i just like it. engraving

    ReplyDelete