8/11/12

☆ミ Mahou Kei Heroine Series ... More Sailor Moon ☆ミ

 
 
Due to an unfortunate miscommunication I received opaque rather than shiny parts. 
We re-ordered the other acrylic, so no worries but there are delays on previous orders
so I ask that if you ordered, please be patient. I'm working very hard to ensure 100% happiness!

 After asking for feedback on my tumblr, I received an awesome amount of positive responses
including one which pointed out these look a lot like the Sailor Moon Candy Toy items.
 
It was a mistake that turned out pretty nice as these match the Cosmic Crescent Wand necklaces.
 
Production shot of many happy coloured Cosmic Crescent Wand necklaces.
Compared to the other Sailor Moon R compact necklaces, these are made out of more affordable material, so they will be, in turn, more affordable! I'll work on finding suitable chain for them later today.

ハートムーン・コンパクト!

Now on to my next piece I'm pretty proud of!
 Being a super-fan of Sailor Chibimoon I made her Crystal Key next.


It's hard to see in these photos, yet I worked it out to where
it has antique-like detailing for engraving on it.

 

Not only does the key match my  セボンスター Box,
it fits inside of it to unlock it! Dual purpose key!


Lastly, I leave you with my Cosmic Heart Compact Brooch.
 This laser cut piece features mirrored acrylic with gorgeous accents.
Unlike my previous Mahou Kei Heroine items, it is not a necklace,
but rather a brooch for you to wear on clothing items, or for cosplayers
who want to be Sailor Moon. There is a necklace version coming shortly.


Thanks for reading! 
Moon Cosmic Power Make Up!!




 
Like all of my items, you can find them for sale on
 
 

1 comment: