12/19/11

☆ミ Angelic Pretty's Decoration Dream Jewelry ☆ミ


PhotobucketPhotobucket


Got my Angelic Pretty order in today!
I just purchased some jewelry from the "Decoration Dream" series
because well...it's super cute and shares my shop name, so I just had to! Photobucket

 I must say, I felt it was packaged safely and arrived quickly. 
I purchased from the english website. No problems here!



Photobucket

I'm glad they gave me an extra shopping bag! Feels authentic! 

Photobucket
 
Photobucket Is there a hot pocket in here? Photobucket

Photobucket

My ponies cannot breathe!!! Let us out!

Photobucket

 
Photobucket The tags are still attached with their little pink string! Cute cute cute! Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket Just love the jewel accents! So sparkling and sweet! Photobucket

Photobucket

It's really perfect and the glitter and stars in the ring too! o w o

Photobucket

These ponies are just too precious! It's like mother and daughter ponies!

I would say, be careful because unlike my previous AP jewelry,

the paint could scratch off, since it doesn't have a coat of sealant over the design.
( Better watch out if you have long nails!!! )

Overall, these items are very well-made, lovely, sturdy, and too cute!
I want the other colours too! So precious Photobucket

Thanks for reading! 

Photobucket

1 comment: