12/5/11

☆ミ Spank! Shopping & Irregular Choice ☆ミ

Sorry I haven't updated in a while! Photobucket

I've been so busy updating my online shop and life whisked me away. Let me promise I will try my best to provide regular updates, even if they're just photo posts with little bits and pieces of words.

Photobucket I've been so happy, finally living my life to the fullest and achieving goals! BTW, have you seen my shop lately? I've been so hard at work and I'm proud!


Photobucket Next, I'll show you what came in the mail today!!! Photobucket

Photobucket

Today I received a little parcel from my pastel 'twin' Ribbon. It contained little goodies from the Spank! Pop-Up Shop in L.A. I think the BEST part has to be the little drawing she did on the back of it. Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket Ribbon was such a sweetie and took photos of items for me on the night the shop opened.Photobucket
I also asked if she could get me some Spank! badges  so that I may start 'reppin' one of my favourite shops.

Photobucket

Photobucket The next item is so cute and instantly a fav! Photobucket
It's one of their resin keychains which says "KISS" and was the first item which stood out when Ribbon texted me cute photos during the opening.

Photobucket

Not only did my little Spank! care-package come in today, but my order from Irregular Choice as well.

Photobucket

Small polka dots with a cute n' creepy drippy monster! The front of it is actually REALLY glittering and the vinyl material the monster is made from is super highest quality! Not coming off anytime soon. So rare to get items which are covered in glitter, yet have the glitter heat-set into the design permanently.

Photobucket

In case you're not familiar with this brand, they make a lot of cool and funky shoes as well as clothing here and there. Their shoes are generally wild with mixed and clashing fabrics as well as fun combinations of materials. I found a few of their shirts irresistible so I just had to snag 'em up! Reminds me of Milklim.

Photobucket

Your face is wrinkled. Ahhhhhhh!

The shoes I picked up are "ICED" Galaxyia and mesh, faux fur, holographic lightning bolts and accents, glitter, clear vinyl, shiny silver vinyl, quilted material, foam, and rubber.

Photobucket

Finally, I own some 'white' shoes.

Photobucket This shoe is the amalgamation of just about every cool material I love.Photobucket

Definitely a show-shopper! I can't wait to wear these and coordinate them with a funky fun outfit.

I feel like I want to go to outer space with these. Ushuukei?! Mahou Kei! Magical!!

Photobucket


Photobucket Thank you for reading and please stop by again Photobucket 


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. OHMYGOD those shoes!! I would love some Irregular Choice shoes... Maybe after Christmas? Congrats on your SPANK! care package, as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're just too cute, right ? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete