1/18/12

☆ミ It's getting SPOOKY in here! ☆ミ


 

Ever since Halloween, I've been feeling spooky.
Maybe there is a little darkness which arrived here
in my heart. I'm always smiling, but a little more mischievous!
Here are some items I purchased recently.

 Kreepsville 666 Eyeball Hair Clips
Cute but kinda cheap! The eyes fell off right away.

Photobucket

Melty Dream Spooky Bat clips! Ayu is so talented <3

Photobucket

Jeremy Scott x Adidas Collab Bone Tuxedo Jacket

Photobucket

The back is AWESOME!

Photobucket

Lazy Oaf Boney Pop Top

Photobucket

Lazy Oaf Bone BOX Mini Dress

Photobucket

From Mysterie Wonderland on eBay. EYEBALLS!

Photobucket

Eye see you, haha.

Photobucket

This Mickey Lemur shirt was too creepy to pass up.
I took the design off the front and now it's just a cute Cheshire shirt!

Photobucket

New obsession with black and white
mixed with current polka dot obsession, yes yes?

Photobucket

To help overcome my shortness!

Photobucket

The coolest, creepiest tights! MISCHKA-styled eyeballs!

Photobucket

^ ^ ^ The tights look AWESOME when worn and these are my new favourite shoes.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment