1/18/12

☆ミ SWIMMER Dreamy Sox and Little Gifts ☆ミ


  
Hopefully, you don't think I just shop and shop all the time! (I do, okay!)
Shopping, eating, sleeping, dancing, making sweets deco, this is it.
Really, I just haven't gotten my handmade goods ready.
So in the meantime, I like to get myself something cute.
I really love socks and sweet things and...ahhh ; w ;

Photobucket

Three pair of socks from SWIMMER.
They are so comfortable and cute.

Photobucket


This gray pair is striped and has little pink lines around the stripes.

Photobucket

Really, the little bows and ruffle is great!

Photobucket

Ankle dot socks in my favourite colour! The lace is bear print.

Photobucket

Had to get a close-up of the packaging. Swimmer's packaging always melts my heart.

Photobucket

Seriously, just look at this. Too cute!

Photobucket

Nail chips from Forever 21. They were so cheap and lovely! The polka dots are my favourite.

Photobucket

Got two body sprays as well.
One smells like Gummi Bears and the other like Cotton Candy

Photobucket

This lady is quite pleased to smell like cotton amirite? :-)

I think later on tonight after I finish packaging up for shipping to customers,
I will work on designing myself a cool and hip denim jacket.
I own one, but I want to make it look Spank! and cute.

Please look forward to this! o w o


4 comments:

  1. Oh my!~ You just reminded me of that gummi bear spray, it was so yummy smelling!~ I'll have to find some *3*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't get over how tasty the gummy bear spray is!

      Delete
  2. Those polka dot soooockkkkks * n * !!!

    ReplyDelete