1/4/13

★ミ Songs I'm Jammin' To

This music forever drives my madness.
My musical tastes have a wide range,
yet now it's stuck on this crazy stuff.
I truly believe it's what drives me to do what I do everyday.

I think without music, I'd just die. I really would. I can't stand my own silence.

 
Dance on the Floor KOZM(R) Remix by LIL
Spring of Life by Perfume
The Music by Capsule
JUMPER by Capsule
Guillotine by Death Grips
I AM THE BEST by 2NE1
Super Bass by Nicki Minaj
シャナナ☆  by MINMI
Boyz by M.I.A.
PonPonPon by Kyary Pamyu Pamyu
Hidamari Sketch VS Wiz Khalifa (Mashup)
Give Me Up by Michael Fortunati
At My Heels by Twin Shadow
IceCream Meltin’ Marin Mix2 by Pizzicato Five
Kemuri by DJ Krush
We Are Noodles From Sentimental (20th Anniversary Ver) by Noodles
Yellow Line from REDLINE OST
GAL男宣言 by Policeman

I also cannot get Gangnam Style and Sexy and I Know It out of my head...

I don't think anyone can.

 

Thanks for reading!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment